Our thoughts are with those affected by COVID-19 across the US and the world. Your Contract Lawyer Inc. understands that recent restrictions have caused many entrepreneurs and individuals to enact social distancing measures such as limiting or eliminating in-person interactions.
Your Contract Lawyer Inc. will continue to operate remotely. We will maintain our focus on the protection of your best interests and health during these turbulent times, taking the necessary steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, while continuing to offer affordable contract attorney services. Here are a few examples:
- Emphasizing communication and understanding through remote methods such as email and phone.
- Taking every precaution to protect associates and clients by eliminating travel and face-to-face meetings.
- Contract reviews, preparation, and drafting are developed electronically, and documents are digitally transmitted.
- Utilizing and encouraging client use of online signature websites to execute documents online.
- Most private business contracts do not require a notary; should one be required, however, we will work to assist in accommodating your unique business needs.
Note: We work exclusively on contract drafting, reviews, and preparation. We do not assist with voiding contracts. However, the landscape has shifted abruptly for numerous businesses. We believe in bringing clarity, so we have created a FAQs section to help answer questions relating to contractual obligations affected by COVID-19. (Full statement)